Why you should join us for BBBS of NYC's Race for the Kids:
- B-Tag Microchip timing for $30.
- Two waves @ the start separating runners from joggers/walkers.
- A challenging race route through the park.
- Awards and prizes for top three male and female finishers.
- Delicious lunch provided by Whole Foods.
- Fun activities for kids of all ages thanks to Nickelodeon and their partners.
- Easily accessible race w/ subway stops @ either end of the park.
- Only microchip runners are able to win the race
CLICK HERE FOR 2016 RUNNING RESULTS
Join Big Brothers Big Sisters of NYC on Saturday, September 16th at Prospect Park in Brooklyn for the 13th Annual Race for the Kids - part of Nickelodeon’s Worldwide Day of Play.